Staff value keeping close contact with parents, recognising that a good working relationship is invaluable. Parents are free to contact the school and seek advice and help. A variety of different methods are used to develop home school links further.
- initial interview
- a pre-arranged home visit by the Family Liaison Co-ordinator
- visits to school by parents
- annual reviews
- annual report to parents
- fundraising/social events
- parents’ open evenings, one in the Autumn term and one in the Summer term
- contact with the parent governors
- school events e.g. assemblies, sports day, concerts
- home school diaries
- telephone at any time during the school day
- as a school voluntary worker – working with individual children, other parents, staff or assisting in a class project
- class newsletters, one each week
- Headteacher newsletter
- website and Tapestry or Class Dojo
All parents and children are asked to sign our Home School Agreement document.
Please click on the link below to view.