A number of medical clinics are held in school:
- Dr Berchtold – Consultant Paediatrician 7 Clinics spaced throughout the year.
- Dental Service – Through referral.
- Continence Service – Half-Termly by appointment.
- Ophthalmologist – Reception screening and 6 monthly clinics for children with visual difficulties
- Flu vaccinations – Yearly (October 2018)
- School Nurse – Hayley Mason-Peers
Special School Nurse for Lisburne school and School Nurse for Home Educated Pupils residing in Stockport
Children and Families
Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
Local base: Stopford House
Direct line: 0161 835 6076
Mobile: 07927 679039 **PLEASE NOTE MY NEW MOBILE NUMBER**
Note my usual working days are: Tues, Wed & Thurs term-time only
- HYMS / CCLDT – Half-Termly. Parental Support Sessions via workshops and 1-1 consultations.
We also help parents by signposting them to appropriate services and agencies.